Lorraine WatersChief Data Officer – Financial Crime Risk,
12:35 PM Talent Management: Attracting, Recruiting, Developing and Retaining a World Class Data Team
- Highlighting the biggest challenges relating to attracting and retaining top talent
- Attraction: What can the business do to ensure the culture, functions, roles and development plans are attractive to every level of data specialist?
- Recruitment: What are the key attributes to look for when hiring new talent and what is the best process to adopt to approach and nurture
- Development: Creating individual talent development plans that support the employees desires and align to the departmental division
- Retention: Analysing employee experience to determine key reasons employees leave