Chief Data Officer
10:20 AM Panel Discussion: The Evolving and Maturing Role of the CDO: Challenges, Opportunities and Possibilities
The role of Chief Data Officer is a bespoke and agile role that cannot succeed without being tailored to the individual needs of your business. It is also a role that has continued to evolve and mature, but what does the CDO of tomorrow look like compared to today’s function? This panel discussion will focus on future challenges and opportunities for data leaders:
- What are the biggest challenges faced by CDO’s in the current climate?
- What are the ingredients of a successful CDO and data leadership function in today’s environment?
- Can the role of the CDO be tailored to suit the needs of individual businesses and if so how?
- What role will technology play in supporting and driving a shift in the role?
- What should the reporting structure look like in the future?
- What are the expectations for the leaders of tomorrow?
- Will the role of the CDO exist in the future?
By now, you have discussed your event objectives and will appreciate there will be a common theme running throughout both days. However, you will have a unique challenge or problem that needs solving, and it is critical that we seek out those gold nuggets of information that will really help drive improvement within your role, teams and organisation.
These sessions are designed by you, for you, and you will be encouraged to write specific challenges, or indeed solutions on the colour coded post-it notes on your tables and stick them on the wall at the back of the conference hall under their unique titles.
Our facilitators will collect and analyse this information and it will be used as a basis to drive discussion and ensure you get the answers you need.
- Roundtable One: Data Driven Transformation: Developing and Executing the Data Roadmap
- Roundtable Two: Business Impact: Creating Value from Data and Data Monetisation
- Roundtable Three: GDPR: Moving Beyond Just a Compliance Issue
- Roundtable Four: Autonomous Enterprise: AI, Machine Learning and RPA