Tony GoslingChief Data Officer
8:35 AM Aligning Corporate Culture with Data Strategy: Organisational Shift and Creating a Data-Drive Culture
- Driving organisational behavioural change and convincing leadership that a data centric strategy is a necessity
- Ensuring leadership teams have a clear, standard and transparent structure with a role that is clearly defined and aligned to the business objectives
- The importance of executive leadership in establishing and empowering the CDO with sole, centralised ownership of data
- Allowing the CDO to operate across every business to gain deeper insight into data and ensure it can be used to create a data-drive culture
GDPR has long been a topic of fear, dread and panic. “Impact is inevitable, and no one can hide”, but now that GDPR has passed, what have the impacts really been on businesses? This session will take a retrospective look at GDPR, today’s reality and the journey ahead!
· Armageddon aftermath: Was it really that bad?
· What have been the biggest impacts to date?
· How has it affected the role of the CDO, CDPO’s and DPO’s now and in the future?
· How has customer engagement been impacted?
· What does BREXIT mean for Data Privacy?
· What positive have we actually seen – beyond compliance?
· What lessons can we learn from GDPR?