Imre SzucsDirector of Data & Analytics Department
- Understanding how cross industry collaborations and partnerships can assist in new revenue streams, organisational growth, innovation and improved customer experience
- Identifying suitable organisations that complement your strategy
- What are the challenges and inhibitors to partnership development: Managing IP, relationships, ownership and navigating GDPR
- How to engage with potential partners, build value and create a collaboration strategy
- Case study examples from across multiple sectors
GDPR has long been a topic of fear, dread and panic. “Impact is inevitable, and no one can hide”, but now that GDPR has passed, what have the impacts really been on businesses? This session will take a retrospective look at GDPR, today’s reality and the journey ahead!
· Armageddon aftermath: Was it really that bad?
· What have been the biggest impacts to date?
· How has it affected the role of the CDO, CDPO’s and DPO’s now and in the future?
· How has customer engagement been impacted?
· What does BREXIT mean for Data Privacy?
· What positive have we actually seen – beyond compliance?
· What lessons can we learn from GDPR?